Become a certified Charge Amps installer by taking Charge Amps’ e-learning courses
As a partner you are very important to us, which is why we have created our digital e-learning platform Charge Amps Academy. This will ensure we are better able to help you both sell and install our products. Here you will find courses for installers, partners and sellers. Our course offering is constantly being expanded and updated as new technical options are introduced in our products and Charge Amps Cloud.
Our courses can be accessed using a computer, but you can also complete the training on your mobile phone or tablet. Download the Learnifier app via App Store or Google Play, log in and off you go!
Charge Amps Academy courses
Which course do you want to take? Click on the course you want to take below and sign up today.
Electric car charging for beginners
- Why do you need a charging station?
- Some basic concepts
- Different types of charging
- The most common charging sockets
- How much range do I add when charging?
- How extreme conditions affects electric cars and electric charging
- IP and IK ratings
Charge Amps Installer training
A certification course for installers of the Charge Amps Halo, Aura and Amp Guard.
The course covers:
- The purely physical aspects of how to install the products
- How to connect the various products to the internet and configure them with Charge Amps Cloud.
- How to create and configure load balancing including a number of common scenarios.
- How to set up RFID tags/RFID cards and link them to charging stations and users.
Configuring the Charge Amps Aura OCPP
In this course, we will show how the installer establishes a connection in no time in order to configure the Charge Amps Aura OCPP and what settings can be made.
Configuring a Charge Amps Halo OCPP
This course shows how you, as an installer, can easily connect to the Charge Amps Halo OCPP, configure it and what settings can be made.
How to Use the Charge Amps Installation Wizard!
We will show you how, as an installer, you can easily use the Charge Amps installation wizard to simplify the configuration of first-time installations for new customers.
The installation wizard supports you in creating and configuring:
- A new customer/organization
- A new loadbalancer group
- A new measurement device (Charge Amps Amp Guard)
- A new charging station
- Activation of the loadbalancer group
How to install and configure Charge Amps Amp Guard
In this course, we will show how to install and configure Charge Amps Amp Guard.